The renewal process for CEM has begun and we are pleased to announce the 2018 OSU Materials Research Seed Grant Program (MRSGP) Request for Proposals, which is open to The Ohio State University materials community. The Center is seeking new teams to compete as part of the renewal proposal to NSF in the 2020-2026 cycle. The first step is nucleating seed teams in the OSU MRSGP. More information about CEM’s seed program and historical projects is available here, or contact CEM Director Chris Hammel with questions.
2018 Materials Research Seed Grant Program RFP
***LOI has been extended to January 15th, 2018 at 5pm***
- Seed Grant Program Panel Discussion: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 (4:15 – 5:15 PM, room 4138 Physics Research Building)
- MRSEC meeting to prepare for renewal, Wednesday, January 10, 2018 (4:00 – 5:00 PM, room 4138 Physics Research Building)
- Letters of Intent: January 15th, 2018 at 5pm
- Proto-IRG and MTBG Team Mandatory Presentations: January 17, 24, 31, 2018
- Proposals: March 19, 2018 at 5pm
More information on the seed program here.