Normally collaborative groups will go head-to-head to build a winning representation of their research with gingerbread, cookies, and candy.
1. All ingredients/supplies must be edible
2. All building and assembly must occur during the event
3. The final product must have something to do with your group’s research. For example: an experimental group might represent a piece of laboratory equipment. Theoretical groups have it harder: their products might reflect a technique or concept used by the group.
Judges will consider:
- Appearance of final product
- Presentation of final product (explanation & relevance)
- Choice of what the final product represents to the group
- Creative use of materials