IRG-3 will continue to have a bi-weekly meetings Spring 2017 semester. Below is the schedule, where the name means that group will lead the discussion. It’s up to each group to decide who will give the talk (PI, Postdoc, student, or multiple-people). The talk should be half an hour long, followed by discussions.
- Feb. 9, 9:30-10:30 —- Hammel
- Feb. 23, 9:30-10:30 — Yang
- Mar. 2, 9:30-10:30 —–Tserkovnyak
- Mar. 9, 9:30-10:30 —- Windl
- Mar. 23, 9:30-10:30 — Johnston-Halperin
- Apr. 6, 9:30-10:30 —— Flatte
- Apr. 20, 9:30-10:30 —-Heremans
- May 4, 9:30-10:30 —-Myers
CEM Faculty, Students and Staff gather weekly for an informal hour of discussion.
The Society for Women in Physics (SWiP) is hosting a Scientific Ethics event for professional development, open to all who are interested.
Scientific Ethics: What does it mean to be a ‘good’ scientist?
Dr. Bryan Weaver, OSU Philosophy
Monday, April 3, 2017
Physics Research Building, 4138