It is important that interested applicants verify due dates listed on this page by checking opportunities at their original sources. CEM is not consistently notified when due dates or conditions change.
- Limited Submission and Scholarly Prize Opportunities
- OSU Connect and Collaborate Grants Program multiple and diverse funding opportunities to catalyze engaged, collaborative teaching and research.
- SPIN Sponsored Funding Database (access through OSU)
- Ohio Third Frontier – support innovation, commercialization and capital/talent in Ohio
- IMR Industry Challenge Grants – to strengthen new collaborations between OSU and private industry partners. No deadline; proposals accepted all year
- Travel Grants through the OSU Office of University Outreach & Engagement – offered yearly to students, faculty, staff to attend conferences (yearly in March)
- NSF: Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation program of the Directorate for Engineering
Proposals Due by February 23, 2018.
- NSF: Condensed Matter and Materials Theory
Proposals Accepted Anytime
Program Solicitation: NSF 18-500
- NSF: Topical Materials Research Programs in the Division of Materials Research (DMR) now accepts proposals at any time
- NSF: Early-concept Grants for Exploratory Research (EAGER)
proposals can be submitted throughout the year