Is graduation on the horizon? Where will your degree take you? Learn more about diverse career paths in the STEM disciplines from Ohio State alumni working in industry, national labs, government research, science policy and other career paths. Each semester, Ohio State alumni will share their career-related experiences and provide you with tips and advice on landing that perfect job.
The goal of the Alumni Career Series is to broaden the student body’s understanding of diverse career paths, provide students and alumni valuable opportunities to network, and maintain strong relationships with our alumni.
- To Be Announced!
- Greg Mack, PhD; Government Relations Specialist
American Physical Society
September 22, 2016
- Andrew Berger, PhD; National Research Council Research Associate
National Institute of Standards and Technology
October 6, 2016
- Sergei Manuilov, PhD; Senior Research Engineer
3M Corporate Research Laboratory
November 17, 2016
- Howard Yu, PhD; Research Analyst
January 26, 2017
- Tricia Meyer, PhD; Process Engineer
February 9, 2017